Whether you need a professional company to manage your entire web based submission & review process or just need your final submissions collected, we offer a full range of services or can tailor a solution to your specific needs.
Submission & Review Management
We have developed a powerful, yet easy to use, web based application for technical & scientific conferences. This application is a complete end-to-end solution providing a simple yet elegant way to oversee the entire technical portion of your conference, from initial submission all the way through to program construction and publication. Here are some of the highlights of using our web based solution:
- All authors submit via an easy to use web interface and upload their papers to our server.
- Each submission is automatically assigned a unique paper ID.
- Authors get automatic email confirmation of successful submission.
- Authors may resubmit edits or corrections as often as they like, up until the submission deadline.
- We answer all author questions, significantly reducing your volunteers' workload.
- Program Chair can monitor submission progress in real-time through various status screens.
- All reviewers are assigned online and automatically sent an email message informing them of their review assignment.
- Committee members can add additional reviewer names and email addresses to the system at any time.
- All reviews are submitted on-line via a standardized review form.
- We answer all reviewer and committee member questions about system usage.
- Committee members can view all reviews on-line. They can view the full details of each review, a summary of each review, or an average score of all reviews.
- Many status reports are available to Committee members to monitor review progress.
Decisions & Sessions Scheduling
- Program committee records all decisions online.
- Decision status reports are available to assist in meeting acceptance requirements.
- Program committee assigns all accepted papers to sessions online.
- The complete session schedule is built using our simple, visual web interface by assigning each session to a day/time/room slot.
- We perform conflict checking to ensure authors have not been assigned to present in 2 locations at the same time.
Author Notification & Final Submission
- We broadcast decision notifications to all authors via email.
- Decision notification messages include reviewer comments (if applicable).
- Accepted authors also receive session assignment and instructions for performing final submission.
Preparation for Publishing
- We provide the following web based items to enhance your existing conference web site: Visual session schedule, List-based session schedule, paper search capability, "My Schedule" capability.
- We check all uploaded files for integrity.
- Convert all files to PDF format and ensure they adhere to required standards.
- We scrub all information authors have submitted (i.e. proper case, line spacing, affiliation uniformity, etc.).
- We provide database extracts of all information as well as master copies of all accepted PDF files to your publisher or committee within one week of the final submission deadline.
- Only a web browser is needed to use all features of the WebSR system.
- If you would like to save money on committee meeting costs, you can easily perform all the decision and session building tasks in collaboration with your committee members, without the need for a physical meeting.
- We guarantee 100% error free results (i.e. no lost papers, no duplicate papers, no unassigned papers, no papers without a decision, no session schedule conflicts).
- We manage your copyright form collections.
- We can manage your excess page fee collections.
- Numerous author help resources are included on the WebSR site, such as: templates, copyright forms, help and troubleshooting pages.
- Technical support available 24/7 to answer all questions about system usage.
Final Collection Solution
We have found that many conferences have already performed initial submission, review and decision processes, but require the collection of final manuscripts only. For those cases we can provide the following solution:
- Provide a final submission web site via a log-in page with author authentication.
- Author and paper information changes captured into our database.
- File conversion and PDF checking.
- Copyright form collection.
- Excess page fee collection.
- Pursuing authors with submission issues until resolved.
- All data and files provided to your publisher and committee.
Custom Web Based Solutions
If you would like a custom solution unique to your conference, please contact us with your specifications and requirements.